Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Luke Campbell disowns his children



The Daughter of Luke Campbell, Lacresha, put her dad on blast a while back via internet video. Lacresha called her dad a dead beat, abused her mother and put her and her mother out when she was three years old.


After the wide circulation of the video confession, Luke was quoted;


“I have one kid. His name is Blake Campbell and he stays with me and me and my wife raise him. I’ve made mistakes in my life and I’d like everyone to understand that It’s important to practice safe sex and it’s important to not have sex without condoms because you’ll be sperm donating and when you sperm donate to angry mothers then unfortunately it’s about a check. When you get a check, the results of that check ends up where your sperm donation kids are online talking bad about you after you paid millions and millions dollars in child support… “

No comments:

Post a Comment