Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lay off John Legend's hairline


After John Legend was honored with the Humanitarian Award for his various charitable efforts in Haiti and Africa from BET, he found himself the hot topic on the twitter feed about his hairline. 

All day comments about John Legend's hairline was posted. The R&B singer responded, quite angrily some would argue, via Twitter.

“Btw, my hairline has been the same since I was a kid. Can’t believe some people are obsessing about it now. I’ve been famous for 6 yrs now,” he wrote.  “And to the haters, I’m still smarter, more talented, more successful and better looking than u. So fall back … Sorry y’all. Couldn’t believe my hairline was a trending topic. Get a life!”

Legend issued an apology soon afterwards for his angry rant 

“My lesson: don’t be distracted by nonsense and focus on what matters,” he wrote. “I shouldn’t have stooped. We all live and learn. Back to songwriting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment