Monday, November 1, 2010

Episode 59

"Hammer went broke so you know I'm more focused. I lost $30 million so I spent another 30, 'cause unlike Hammer, $30 million can't hurt me. is the quote from Jay Z that got the party started.
MC Hammer now lashes out with his new music video Better Run Run. The music video protrays Jay Z running from the devil and Hammers overall theme is that Jay Z has sold his soul to the devil for his success.
VH1 airs Fantasia For Real, before and after her suicide attempt and shares her aftermath. Also VH1 airs some new reality, "Football Wives", drama already! ;
Sports Illustrated model Jessica White arrested for assault in New York. T.I. dropped by Remy Martin as a spokesperson and wifey Tiny looking to serve a year in jail for Ecstasy possession.

No comments:

Post a Comment